29 Sep Incentive trips. what they are and how to organize them.
What is the purpose of an incentive trip? What are the benefits and advantages that it involves? How are they organized? Premium Incoming, as an agency specialized in events and incentive travels brings you all the answers.
An incentive trip is a reward to motivate and reward the employees of a company or its clients. It is a planned activity which seeks to create and encourage relationships of a group or rewarding a job well done.
It is a good way to promote the loyalty of both, customers and workers, promote the values associated to the company, connect departments or promote and reward the achievement of sales targets.
They can be divided into two types: For groups and individuals. Normally the individual incentive seeks to reward an employee for certain achievements and the incentives to groups seek to foster the bonds between the members of a department.
An incentive trip must be unique, creative and playful. They can be focused on sports and group activities. It is a perfect choice if you are looking to promote teamwork and competitive spirit. They can also revolve around cultural themes or just be a luxury trip.
One of the latest trends in the sector is to develop activities related to cooperation and social responsible activities.
Some of the aspects that you should take into account when planning your trip incentives are:
- It is important to have a balance between leisure and business activities.
- The selection of the destination is a key to the development of activities. If you do not know which one to choose visit our Destinations section and see what we can offer you.
- Keep in mind the demographic characteristics of the audience and adapt the activities to their needs.
- It must be always new and attractive. The idea is to reward and encourage audience’s participation, so you should get your attention and never had been made before.
- It is recommended to make a site inspection in the selected destination to check all the services contracted.
Among the advantages that you can find, an incentive trip can achieve the following:
- Strengthening ties and establishes sincere relationships among workers which makes improve the labor relationship.
- Relating a positive and pleasant memory to the company.
- Create empathy between the employees and the company.
- Improving teamwork, motivation and competition.
If you want to know more about how we organize our incentive trips and what we can offer you do not hesitate to contact us.